Private Yoga Lessons
Private yoga sessions are a more personal experience for a yoga practitioner. You receive individual attention, direction and support to focus on personal interests, goals or address concerns.
Sessions can be geared toward:
- New practitioner and trying yoga for the first time
- More in-depth alignment analysis and breath work
- Developing a deeper understanding of yogic philosophy
- Expanding knowledge base or working on certain asanas in a supported environment
- Working through injuries and modifying poses appropriately
- Creating a structure for a personal practice
- A workshop experience or a restorative, meditative experience
Private sessions available in group setting up to 5 people on private property in a wooded and intimate setting.