- Receive encouragement and support to develop a lifestyle of fitness and wellbeing
- Create a personal fitness plan centered on accountability and execution
- Develop patterns of good habits around movement
- Tour gyms or other facilities and meet other fitness professionals
- Lower stress levels and get rid of addictive behavior patterns
- Learn mobility, posture alignment and manage movement in the workplace
- Utilize yoga to balance out other athletic endeavors
* Life Coaching Services do not yet include personal training but the life coach is in process of NSCA-CSCS training licensure as well as Precision Nutrition PN1 Certification. Training questions can be addressed but personal training services are limited to coach’s level of certification and may be referred out. However, coach has access to many training professionals in the area and can match services based on needs, personality and goals.